Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Dead Man Walking

So, after saving a little girl from the accident which killed her father:
...Days passed, and Johnson went back to his routine.

That is, until Tuesday morning around 6, he says.

"My wife is next to me in bed. She's sleeping. Everything is where it's supposed to be," says Johnson. "Then there is this man standing right by the bed. He says he needs help with a few things. I say, 'OK.'

"Now, I know it's him (Kotowicz) even though the only time I had seen him was at the accident, when he didn't look, you know, normal. He says he wants me to give a message to his wife and to his daughter. That's private so I can't tell you about that message.

"He also tells me to talk to the people at Sub Pop, he wants to let them know not to be mad at the driver that caused the accident. That's his message."

Johnson says that later that day, he went to the Sub Pop website, and there it was, a memorial photo of the man who had stood by his bed: Kotowicz.

That same Tuesday, he went to the Seattle downtown headquarters of Sub Pop and met with the staff and told them about the vision.

The staff greeted with tears the man who had saved their co-worker's daughter.
Chris Jacobs, general manager at Sub Pop, says about the vision, "We're dumbfounded and rapt."

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...