Tuesday, July 19, 2011

"The Only Indestructible Refuge"

Then the voice that he had once heard so many years ago spoke to him from the interior of his own soul.

My little son, you have the heart of a true shepherd, though you have grown weary under the increase of trials. Come to me always. Seek my heart in silence. You are always within the plans of my providence. See, but a little while and I will strengthen you for the work that remains. Take the staff in your hand and grip it firmly. Do not hesitate to speak the truth, though many will not understand. Do not fear, little one, for I am with you always.


Be patient, my child. You are mine. Much has been done already, and much is yet to come. Guard well the flock of my Church. Teach my children to seek me in the innermost tabernacle of their souls. The only indestructible refuge is in the heart, where I dwell. There they will find me.--Michael O'Brien, Eclipse of the Sun, 734-735.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...